Skip to main content

Bunny's First Spring

Bunny's First Spring by Sally Lloyd-Jones and illustrated by David Mcphail is just beautiful. I love the way Lloyd-Jones writes in The Jesus Storybook Bible and knew this book would be written with the same captivating language. 

Bunny watches the seasons change and worries about winter. But in a lovely parallel it shows that just as seasons change and things live and die, God will always have the "final Spring." All things will be made new by Him and I can thank this book for helping me to show my preschool son this incredible truth. I was amazed that a 3 year old could grasp these concepts on his own, but he really understood what the bunny was feeling. It was such a neat conversation to have with him. The illustrations are beautiful and add to the book!

I received this book for free from Book Look Bloggers in exchange for my honest opinion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for Prodigals

Parenting is often a hard and lonely road we walk. Having a prodigal child can make it even more isolated. Prayers for Prodigals is a wonderful resource for when you are feeling despair on your parenting journey. Each day is a verse to meditate on and a heartfelt prayer filled with scripture to uplifted encourage, and renew your weary soul.  I especially liked having prayers when it felt like my own prayers had run dry. To have pre written prayers for your child can be such an encouragement when you are feeling lost and hopeless.  This devotional will surely remind you of the power of prayer and the power of God to work in your life and your child’s.  #PrayersforProdigalsUpdatedandExpanded #NetGalley

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children is a powerful and useful book for families. I loved each section and felt like the size of each devotional made it so it was not overwhelming for my family to do together. It’s a privilege and blessing to pray over and with my children and I’m grateful for this book to be able to have a quick and easy way to impart truth, love, and encouragement into my kids.  Thank you to Net Galley for this copy, my opinions are my own.  

How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong

I really loved this book! Hosanna Wong’s story is captivating and at the same time, approachable. I love being able to read the how and why of her way of sharing and loving Jesus. It was encouraging to me and a great reminder that our presence with Jesus is the biggest voice when people are looking at our lives.  Thank you to NetGalley for this copy, my opinions are my own.