Skip to main content

Win or Lose, I Love You Book Review

Win or Lose, I Love You! by Lysa Terkeurst is an adorable story about Max and Lulu and their competitions with their forest friends. It's a book about friendship, competition, playing fair, and losing and winning gracefully. My boys loved this book! The illustrations were so cute and engaging and the writing was easy for my boys to follow. 

Lysa takes a deep topic and makes it understandable for young children. I felt like the whole book had so many wonderful talking and teaching points. I loved being able to talk with my boys about what it means to play fair and how to handle emotions when things don't go their way. The verses at the end were wonderful and a perfect end to this precious book. We will read it again and again! 

I highly recommend "Win or Lose, I Love You!" to parents, grandparents, preschools, and churches. It's great for kids age 2-5. I received this book for free from Book Look Bloggers, but the opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for Prodigals

Parenting is often a hard and lonely road we walk. Having a prodigal child can make it even more isolated. Prayers for Prodigals is a wonderful resource for when you are feeling despair on your parenting journey. Each day is a verse to meditate on and a heartfelt prayer filled with scripture to uplifted encourage, and renew your weary soul.  I especially liked having prayers when it felt like my own prayers had run dry. To have pre written prayers for your child can be such an encouragement when you are feeling lost and hopeless.  This devotional will surely remind you of the power of prayer and the power of God to work in your life and your child’s.  #PrayersforProdigalsUpdatedandExpanded #NetGalley

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children is a powerful and useful book for families. I loved each section and felt like the size of each devotional made it so it was not overwhelming for my family to do together. It’s a privilege and blessing to pray over and with my children and I’m grateful for this book to be able to have a quick and easy way to impart truth, love, and encouragement into my kids.  Thank you to Net Galley for this copy, my opinions are my own.  

How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong

I really loved this book! Hosanna Wong’s story is captivating and at the same time, approachable. I love being able to read the how and why of her way of sharing and loving Jesus. It was encouraging to me and a great reminder that our presence with Jesus is the biggest voice when people are looking at our lives.  Thank you to NetGalley for this copy, my opinions are my own.