Skip to main content

God Cares When I'm Afraid by Stormie Omartian

I'm a big fan of Stormie Omartian and her writing. Power of a Praying...is one of my favorite series, so when I saw she has written children's books I knew I wanted to read them! God Cares When I'm Afraid is a really great, practical book for children ages 3-9. It goes through different scenarios where children might be afraid. It's accompanied by wonderful illustrations and my favorite part, a prayer at the end of each scenario. This is a great book to read at night to your kids. They will love the illustrations and the feeling of having other children have the same fears as them! You will love the prayers that end each section. Sometimes as a parent, it is nice to have examples of prayers to be able to pray with your children and God Cares When I'm Afraid is a great way to pray with your children and encourage them that God cares for them in all aspects of their lives.

Thank you to NetGalley for providing me with this book My opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for Prodigals

Parenting is often a hard and lonely road we walk. Having a prodigal child can make it even more isolated. Prayers for Prodigals is a wonderful resource for when you are feeling despair on your parenting journey. Each day is a verse to meditate on and a heartfelt prayer filled with scripture to uplifted encourage, and renew your weary soul.  I especially liked having prayers when it felt like my own prayers had run dry. To have pre written prayers for your child can be such an encouragement when you are feeling lost and hopeless.  This devotional will surely remind you of the power of prayer and the power of God to work in your life and your child’s.  #PrayersforProdigalsUpdatedandExpanded #NetGalley

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children is a powerful and useful book for families. I loved each section and felt like the size of each devotional made it so it was not overwhelming for my family to do together. It’s a privilege and blessing to pray over and with my children and I’m grateful for this book to be able to have a quick and easy way to impart truth, love, and encouragement into my kids.  Thank you to Net Galley for this copy, my opinions are my own.  

How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong

I really loved this book! Hosanna Wong’s story is captivating and at the same time, approachable. I love being able to read the how and why of her way of sharing and loving Jesus. It was encouraging to me and a great reminder that our presence with Jesus is the biggest voice when people are looking at our lives.  Thank you to NetGalley for this copy, my opinions are my own.