Skip to main content

Live in Grace, Walk in Love by Bob Goff

I’ve read all of Bob Goff’s books and just loved them. His devotional was no different! I loved the short but impactful daily reads. He keeps drawing you back to what does love really mean? I loved the verses that accompanied each day and the questions that bookended the reading. It’s the perfect way to start out your day instead of a 3-minute scroll through your phone- get centered with a verse, a mini-story or thought, and a question to focus your day. I highly recommend this devotional and think it would be perfect for teens, recent graduates, and young moms. I think it’s a great fit for many stages of life, but these groups stuck out to me as to ones who could really benefit from the short, but insightful daily reads.
Thank you to NetGalley for providing me with a copy. My opinions are my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for Prodigals

Parenting is often a hard and lonely road we walk. Having a prodigal child can make it even more isolated. Prayers for Prodigals is a wonderful resource for when you are feeling despair on your parenting journey. Each day is a verse to meditate on and a heartfelt prayer filled with scripture to uplifted encourage, and renew your weary soul.  I especially liked having prayers when it felt like my own prayers had run dry. To have pre written prayers for your child can be such an encouragement when you are feeling lost and hopeless.  This devotional will surely remind you of the power of prayer and the power of God to work in your life and your child’s.  #PrayersforProdigalsUpdatedandExpanded #NetGalley

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children is a powerful and useful book for families. I loved each section and felt like the size of each devotional made it so it was not overwhelming for my family to do together. It’s a privilege and blessing to pray over and with my children and I’m grateful for this book to be able to have a quick and easy way to impart truth, love, and encouragement into my kids.  Thank you to Net Galley for this copy, my opinions are my own.  

How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong

I really loved this book! Hosanna Wong’s story is captivating and at the same time, approachable. I love being able to read the how and why of her way of sharing and loving Jesus. It was encouraging to me and a great reminder that our presence with Jesus is the biggest voice when people are looking at our lives.  Thank you to NetGalley for this copy, my opinions are my own.