Skip to main content

Is God Speaking to Me by Lysa Terkeurst

 I adore the authenticity and Biblical teaching of Lysa Terkeurst. When I saw “Is God Speaking to Me?” I knew I wanted to read her perspective on hearing from God. And it did not disappoint. 

The book is broken down into manageable chapters that you can read quickly, but really learn a lot. I loved the stories, Scripture, and bullet points she used. It helped me hone in on the important things I wanted to remember and I found myself highlighting large parts of the chapter. “Is God Speaking to Me” is so practical, yet life giving.  I highly recommend this quick but powerful book!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher but my opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for Prodigals

Parenting is often a hard and lonely road we walk. Having a prodigal child can make it even more isolated. Prayers for Prodigals is a wonderful resource for when you are feeling despair on your parenting journey. Each day is a verse to meditate on and a heartfelt prayer filled with scripture to uplifted encourage, and renew your weary soul.  I especially liked having prayers when it felt like my own prayers had run dry. To have pre written prayers for your child can be such an encouragement when you are feeling lost and hopeless.  This devotional will surely remind you of the power of prayer and the power of God to work in your life and your child’s.  #PrayersforProdigalsUpdatedandExpanded #NetGalley

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children is a powerful and useful book for families. I loved each section and felt like the size of each devotional made it so it was not overwhelming for my family to do together. It’s a privilege and blessing to pray over and with my children and I’m grateful for this book to be able to have a quick and easy way to impart truth, love, and encouragement into my kids.  Thank you to Net Galley for this copy, my opinions are my own.  

How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong

I really loved this book! Hosanna Wong’s story is captivating and at the same time, approachable. I love being able to read the how and why of her way of sharing and loving Jesus. It was encouraging to me and a great reminder that our presence with Jesus is the biggest voice when people are looking at our lives.  Thank you to NetGalley for this copy, my opinions are my own.