Skip to main content

Stella Endicott and the Anything-Is-Possible-Poem by Kate DiCamillo

My boys are huge Kate DiCamillo fans! We couldn’t wait to read her latest book, and it did not disappoint! “Stella Endicott and the Anything-Is-Possible-Poem” is classic Kate DiCamillo! The characters are hilarious and the names always get my boys. They love how the same characters show up in each of her books. I love how I can read them a fun, upbeat book that has an uplifting message and nothing inappropriate for their ages. We love the illustrations and her funny way with words. We highly recommend her latest book about Stella and her poem about her next door neighbor pig. Her classmate Horace disagrees with Stella’s poem and we have to find out if they can form a friendship. This book is perfect for late preschool to middle elementary. 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher but my opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for Prodigals

Parenting is often a hard and lonely road we walk. Having a prodigal child can make it even more isolated. Prayers for Prodigals is a wonderful resource for when you are feeling despair on your parenting journey. Each day is a verse to meditate on and a heartfelt prayer filled with scripture to uplifted encourage, and renew your weary soul.  I especially liked having prayers when it felt like my own prayers had run dry. To have pre written prayers for your child can be such an encouragement when you are feeling lost and hopeless.  This devotional will surely remind you of the power of prayer and the power of God to work in your life and your child’s.  #PrayersforProdigalsUpdatedandExpanded #NetGalley

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children is a powerful and useful book for families. I loved each section and felt like the size of each devotional made it so it was not overwhelming for my family to do together. It’s a privilege and blessing to pray over and with my children and I’m grateful for this book to be able to have a quick and easy way to impart truth, love, and encouragement into my kids.  Thank you to Net Galley for this copy, my opinions are my own.  

How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong

I really loved this book! Hosanna Wong’s story is captivating and at the same time, approachable. I love being able to read the how and why of her way of sharing and loving Jesus. It was encouraging to me and a great reminder that our presence with Jesus is the biggest voice when people are looking at our lives.  Thank you to NetGalley for this copy, my opinions are my own.