Skip to main content

940 Saturdays


I loved this little book! It's a wonderful way to number your days with your children. When I realized I only have 940 Saturdays with them, it really put things into perspective. 940 Saturdays is set up primarily as a journal with lined pages for each Saturday. But, the second part of the book is an incredible resource full of ideas on how to spend your Saturdays. It is broken down into age groups and categories that contain awesome ideas for you to do with your children from birth to teens. 

It is a great way to encourage family time, especially if you keep in mind to use it as a tool and not to be overwhelmed by the number of pages or ideas. Use it as an encouragement and way to look back over the years with your children and the fun you have had together as a family. 

I highly recommend 940 Saturdays to all parents. Get your copy today!

I received this book for free from Blogging For Books. My opinions are my own. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for Prodigals

Parenting is often a hard and lonely road we walk. Having a prodigal child can make it even more isolated. Prayers for Prodigals is a wonderful resource for when you are feeling despair on your parenting journey. Each day is a verse to meditate on and a heartfelt prayer filled with scripture to uplifted encourage, and renew your weary soul.  I especially liked having prayers when it felt like my own prayers had run dry. To have pre written prayers for your child can be such an encouragement when you are feeling lost and hopeless.  This devotional will surely remind you of the power of prayer and the power of God to work in your life and your child’s.  #PrayersforProdigalsUpdatedandExpanded #NetGalley

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children is a powerful and useful book for families. I loved each section and felt like the size of each devotional made it so it was not overwhelming for my family to do together. It’s a privilege and blessing to pray over and with my children and I’m grateful for this book to be able to have a quick and easy way to impart truth, love, and encouragement into my kids.  Thank you to Net Galley for this copy, my opinions are my own.  

How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong

I really loved this book! Hosanna Wong’s story is captivating and at the same time, approachable. I love being able to read the how and why of her way of sharing and loving Jesus. It was encouraging to me and a great reminder that our presence with Jesus is the biggest voice when people are looking at our lives.  Thank you to NetGalley for this copy, my opinions are my own.