Skip to main content

Answering Your Kids' Toughest Questions Review

Answering Your Kids' Toughest Questions is an incredible read! It is broken down into different sections based on common topics that children of all ages ask about Christianity. I love that each topic is broken down into age appropriate responses.

This book is a great resource for churches and families. I have talked with my 3 year old son about topics in this book and my husband has used it in his role as elementary director at our church. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a clear and easy to share book on hard questions. The authors do a great job of not glossing over the fact that there are very real and difficult issues that we face in this life, but each topic brings the reader back to the Bible and to Christ.

I received this book for free from Bethany House. These opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for Prodigals

Parenting is often a hard and lonely road we walk. Having a prodigal child can make it even more isolated. Prayers for Prodigals is a wonderful resource for when you are feeling despair on your parenting journey. Each day is a verse to meditate on and a heartfelt prayer filled with scripture to uplifted encourage, and renew your weary soul.  I especially liked having prayers when it felt like my own prayers had run dry. To have pre written prayers for your child can be such an encouragement when you are feeling lost and hopeless.  This devotional will surely remind you of the power of prayer and the power of God to work in your life and your child’s.  #PrayersforProdigalsUpdatedandExpanded #NetGalley

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children is a powerful and useful book for families. I loved each section and felt like the size of each devotional made it so it was not overwhelming for my family to do together. It’s a privilege and blessing to pray over and with my children and I’m grateful for this book to be able to have a quick and easy way to impart truth, love, and encouragement into my kids.  Thank you to Net Galley for this copy, my opinions are my own.  

How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong

I really loved this book! Hosanna Wong’s story is captivating and at the same time, approachable. I love being able to read the how and why of her way of sharing and loving Jesus. It was encouraging to me and a great reminder that our presence with Jesus is the biggest voice when people are looking at our lives.  Thank you to NetGalley for this copy, my opinions are my own.