Skip to main content

Identity Thief by Robby Dawkins Book Review

Robby Dawkins is the real deal! He was my pastor in Aurora and he is the same in person as he is in his writing. He is passionate, kind, seeking to glorify Christ through his actions, words, and prayers. When you read this book, you will be very encouraged and Robby helps open your eyes to the enemy's plan to derail your desire to know and serve the Lord. Identity Thief reads like part memoir and part training manual. You will not want to put it down! The stories are so engaging and what Robby has to say is spot on. I recommend this book to all believers and buy an extra copy to give to a friend.

I received this book for free from Bethany House Publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for Prodigals

Parenting is often a hard and lonely road we walk. Having a prodigal child can make it even more isolated. Prayers for Prodigals is a wonderful resource for when you are feeling despair on your parenting journey. Each day is a verse to meditate on and a heartfelt prayer filled with scripture to uplifted encourage, and renew your weary soul.  I especially liked having prayers when it felt like my own prayers had run dry. To have pre written prayers for your child can be such an encouragement when you are feeling lost and hopeless.  This devotional will surely remind you of the power of prayer and the power of God to work in your life and your child’s.  #PrayersforProdigalsUpdatedandExpanded #NetGalley

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children is a powerful and useful book for families. I loved each section and felt like the size of each devotional made it so it was not overwhelming for my family to do together. It’s a privilege and blessing to pray over and with my children and I’m grateful for this book to be able to have a quick and easy way to impart truth, love, and encouragement into my kids.  Thank you to Net Galley for this copy, my opinions are my own.  

How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong

I really loved this book! Hosanna Wong’s story is captivating and at the same time, approachable. I love being able to read the how and why of her way of sharing and loving Jesus. It was encouraging to me and a great reminder that our presence with Jesus is the biggest voice when people are looking at our lives.  Thank you to NetGalley for this copy, my opinions are my own.