Skip to main content

Outrageous Grace Everyday by Mary DeMuth

I love Mary DeMuth’s writings and Everything is one of my all-time favorite books. When I saw she had a new devotional out, I knew I had to read it! Outrageous Grace Every Day is a daily devotional through the book of Romans. It’s a quick read, but each days gives you time to sit with the rich truth of Romans. Romans is one of my favorite books of the Bible and I’m grateful for the opportunity to slow down and take this beloved book one day at a time. She encourages the reader to go through this with a friend and I love that idea! It would be great to go through with a group of friends and have a group text or weekly video call to talk over what you are learning. I highly recommend this fresh look at such a transformational book of the Bible. 
This book was given to me for free by NetGalley, but my opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers for Prodigals

Parenting is often a hard and lonely road we walk. Having a prodigal child can make it even more isolated. Prayers for Prodigals is a wonderful resource for when you are feeling despair on your parenting journey. Each day is a verse to meditate on and a heartfelt prayer filled with scripture to uplifted encourage, and renew your weary soul.  I especially liked having prayers when it felt like my own prayers had run dry. To have pre written prayers for your child can be such an encouragement when you are feeling lost and hopeless.  This devotional will surely remind you of the power of prayer and the power of God to work in your life and your child’s.  #PrayersforProdigalsUpdatedandExpanded #NetGalley

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children

Bible Promises and Prayers for Children is a powerful and useful book for families. I loved each section and felt like the size of each devotional made it so it was not overwhelming for my family to do together. It’s a privilege and blessing to pray over and with my children and I’m grateful for this book to be able to have a quick and easy way to impart truth, love, and encouragement into my kids.  Thank you to Net Galley for this copy, my opinions are my own.  

How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong

I really loved this book! Hosanna Wong’s story is captivating and at the same time, approachable. I love being able to read the how and why of her way of sharing and loving Jesus. It was encouraging to me and a great reminder that our presence with Jesus is the biggest voice when people are looking at our lives.  Thank you to NetGalley for this copy, my opinions are my own.